Sync up this calendar on your smartphone! Instructions below:
- Click the + Google Calendar Link that’s displayed in the above calendar, on the bottom right corner.
- This will take you to a sign in page, where you will need to sign in with your Google Account. Please make sure it’s the same account you are using on your Android smartphone.
- When asked for confirmation to add the calendar to your account, select “Yes”/”Ok”. This calendar should appear in your account as “First Vilonia Common Calendar“.
- The calendar should now automatically show up on your Android smartphone. You may need to check your calendar display settings to ensure this calendar is available.
- Tap the “Settings” icon, then scroll down and select “Mail, Contacts, Calendars”.
- Tap “Add Account” and select “Other”.
- Select the “Add Subscribed Calendar” option, type http://goo.gl/qvc4TA in the Server box and click “Next”.
- Change any settings you see fit before saving the calendar. You do not need a username or password.
- Toggle your view of the subscribed calendar by opening the Calendar app and tapping “Calendars” in the upper left corner. Tap a calendar name to either display or remove calendar events.